Monday 17 June 2013

Random pics of shooting for OVS

Due to lack of time to take any pictures, here's random/behind the scenes pictures of shooting for OVS BiH. Hope you like it! I wish I could have been a bit more relaxed. All in all, I was quite happy with the result. Oh and I can proudly say that Minela from Minela J. World acted just like a professional model.  It was really a pleasure to spend the day with my girl Minela and amazing crew.






















 And we had audience :)






Let me know what you think!


7 comments:

  1. Divnice mojaa, super su nam i ove ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lajkić i to BIG one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ljepotice, vidi se da ste uzivale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous!!

    coloreport.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lijepa Naida

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. co0ngrats jos jedno :)))

    xox
    bloisfasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all, for your lovely comments! I appreciate and read every single one of them. It really means a lot to me <3